Neurox Media Network: idolforums.com | aikenforums.com | IDF Webmail  
Neurox Media's Clay Aiken Fan Discussion Forums - News, Tours, Events, Photos & Message Board
Neurox Advertising   The banner image below is an ad.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register - It's quick & free! | Resend Validation )    

1007 Pages V « < 575 576 577 578 579 > »    ( Goto last unread Go to first unread post )
( Star this topic Star this topic | View starred topics )    Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Danielle Bradbery Fan Thread, #TeamBlake
Drew1903
post Jan 25th 2014, 12:20 AM
Post #11521

Group: Members

Fav. Danielle Bradbery

QUOTE(Danigirl @ Jan 24th 2014, 4:18 PM) *

Thanks Drew for organizing those lists. flowers.gif I know several ppl have contributed to the major lists:-) innocent.gif Makes it so much easier for the rest of us to do votes & requests. It has really helped to propel Danielle forward:-) I did request from all stations in 2 states also. Am getting lots of confirmations of Heart of Dixie playing:-) Hope everyone will take a few minutes & request, request, request:-) Lets keeping her climbing up the charts! thumbsup.gif

Season1, not sure if you started the lists but a big thank you to you also:-) bye1.gif

'Danigirl, you're welcome.

Drew

--------------------
IPB Image
User is online!Profile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
NX AdBot™
post Jan 25th 2014, 12:20 AM

NX Advertisement

Group: Marketing

Subscribe to NX to remove this advertisement post. Help us pay for our servers! Click for subscriber benefits.

Drew1903
post Jan 25th 2014, 1:27 AM
Post #11522

Fav. Danielle Bradbery

And, still, yet another write up & tribute to Danielle and My Day.

http://www.theepochtimes.com/n3/469587-soc...ielle-bradbery/

Drew

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
Drew1903
post Jan 25th 2014, 4:52 AM
Post #11523

Fav. Danielle Bradbery

I've wanted to mention this for a very long time. Not so much recently, but, people have often suggested songs it would be cool to hear Danielle sing. Well, actually there could be millions but, every time I listen to Trisha Yearwood sing Little Hercules (1 of my favs) I think of Danielle.

Then, of course, I hear Danielle singing every time I Want Crazy comes on the radio. Really should release that as a duet.

Drew

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
Doofos
post Jan 25th 2014, 7:27 AM
Post #11524

QUOTE(Jwhite0316 @ Jan 24th 2014, 11:11 AM) *

You make a good point, season 1. Most of these women's college basketball fans have probably never listened to Danielle perform so this will get her exposure to the 15,000 or so people in attendance. I should have worded my first response better. I never meant to say that it wasn't a big deal. Every performance for her right now is a big deal. My whole point was that it wasn't going to give her national media exposure, which I still stick to. And I'm so glad you're not a Duke fan. Go Heels.

Tuesday December 10, 2013

GREENSBORO, N.C. – The ACC has announced the championship game of the 2014 ACC Women’s Basketball Tournament (Sunday, March 9) will feature a halftime concert by national recording artist and winner of NBC’s The Voice”, Danielle Bradbery.

“This year’s ACC Women’s Basketball Tournament will be a historic one as we feature all 15 teams, including our newest conference members in Notre Dame, Pitt and Syracuse,” said ACC Commissioner John Swofford. “We look forward to the event culminating on Sunday with two teams competing for the ACC Title and a performance by a young star that has already made a splash with her musical talents.”

In addition to the special halftime concert, Bradbery will also perform the National Anthem prior to the championship game’s 7 p.m. tip-off.

Tickets for the championship game, as well as all individual sessions of the 2014 ACC Women’s Basketball Tournament, are on sale now at www.ticketmaster.com, via Ticketmaster’s charge-by-phone network at 1-800-745-3000 and at the Greensboro Coliseum box office.

Individual session ticket prices start at $10 for adults and $7 for students/seniors. Books, which include tickets for all 10 sessions of the five-day tournament, are $99 and also on sale now.

Bradbery won season four of “The Voice” in 2013, becoming the youngest contestant to come in first place. Her debut studio album, Danielle Bradbery, was released on November 25, featuring Top 20 country music hit "The Heart of Dixie".

The now 17-year-old Bradbery charmed her way into the national spotlight with a mix of country hits during Season 4 of the hit NBC show “The Voice” and her coach, Blake Shelton, called her, "the most important artist to ever walk across The Voice stage.”

The 2014 ACC Women’s Basketball Tournament will mark the 15th consecutive year the Greensboro Coliseum has played host to the event, the most of any venue. The 2013 Tournament drew over 60,000 fans.

Ticketholders are encouraged to visit ACC FanFest in the Pavilion prior to the championship game. ACC FanFest includes the ACC store, historical exhibits, face painting, entertainment, food, drinks and more. On March 9, FanFest will run from 5 -7 p.m. and admission is free!

For more information on ACC women’s basketball, visit theACC.com or follow ACC women’s basketball on Twitter

If they come even close to last years attendance of 60k that would be the biggest crowd DB ever perfomed for, correct? (Not counting national anthems) and ESPN will cover the National Anthem and we dont know if they will cover any of the Half time, but they might, and there will be video. Plus she is not the guest of an act, she is the act and will be perfoming in front of a huge crowd of mostly college girls about DB's age and who buys most of the records today? It's a big deal.
Have a Great Day grin.gif

--------------------
User is offlineProfile CardPM
+Quote Post
Spurrious
post Jan 25th 2014, 8:09 AM
Post #11525

The Voice of Reason

Group: NX Premium Subscribers

Fav. AI1: Kelly Clarkson
Fav. The Voice: Danielle

That is 60k for the whole tournament ....not the championship game....maybe 15k for that game. Also sound quality will be an issue. Playing in the middle of a room that is geometrically consistent at both ends is a sound engineers nightmare....that creates standing waves. Greensboro Coliseum is a perfect oval.

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
dogman54_
post Jan 25th 2014, 9:09 AM
Post #11526

Fav. Danielle Bradbery

QUOTE(Drew1903 @ Jan 25th 2014, 3:52 AM) *

I've wanted to mention this for a very long time. Not so much recently, but, people have often suggested songs it would be cool to hear Danielle sing. Well, actually there could be millions but, every time I listen to Trisha Yearwood sing Little Hercules (1 of my favs) I think of Danielle.

Then, of course, I hear Danielle singing every time I Want Crazy comes on the radio. Really should release that as a duet.

Drew

I agree Drew... I think Danielle would sound great singing almost any song...

About your mention of I Want Crazy... Yesterday afternoon, I got up from here to get a beer from the kitchen... As I was passing the living room I noticed The Ellen Degeneres Show was on TV... She was just saying that Hunter Hayes would be up next singing I Want Crazy, so I stood there and watched... I like Hunter, but as soon as it was over, I had to come back here and watch the duet he did with Danielle on The Voice on youtube...

I do enjoy listening to Hunter and Danielle's duet version of I Want Crazy so much more... It is almost as if the song was actually written for the two of them to do as a duet...

Much like Mallory Hope has said about writing and recording MY Day... "It wasn’t meant for me.. It wasn’t (yes wait for it) ‘My Day’ it is her day." Maybe both Hunter and Danielle should release I Want Crazy as a duet on a future album...

This post has been edited by dogman54_: Jan 25th 2014, 9:13 AM

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
shadesofgray
post Jan 25th 2014, 9:21 AM
Post #11527

QUOTE(Spurrious @ Jan 25th 2014, 8:09 AM) *

That is 60k for the whole tournament ....not the championship game....maybe 15k for that game. Also sound quality will be an issue. Playing in the middle of a room that is geometrically consistent at both ends is a sound engineers nightmare....that creates standing waves. Greensboro Coliseum is a perfect oval.
Wow,you have been listening. More specifically frequency canceling and frequency doubling standing waves. Not the "good" kind that adds some pleasant reverb.

--------------------
+Quote Post
lise145
post Jan 25th 2014, 10:35 AM
Post #11528

QUOTE(Drew1903 @ Jan 25th 2014, 5:52 AM) *

Drew

QUOTE(dogman54_ @ Jan 25th 2014, 10:09 AM) *

I agree Drew... I think Danielle would sound great singing almost any song...

About your mention of I Want Crazy... Yesterday afternoon, I got up from here to get a beer from the kitchen... As I was passing the living room I noticed The Ellen Degeneres Show was on TV... She was just saying that Hunter Hayes would be up next singing I Want Crazy, so I stood there and watched... I like Hunter, but as soon as it was over, I had to come back here and watch the duet he did with Danielle on The Voice on youtube...

I do enjoy listening to Hunter and Danielle's duet version of I Want Crazy so much more... It is almost as if the song was actually written for the two of them to do as a duet...

Much like Mallory Hope has said about writing and recording MY Day... "It wasn’t meant for me.. It wasn’t (yes wait for it) ‘My Day’ it is her day." Maybe both Hunter and Danielle should release I Want Crazy as a duet on a future album...

This is just hopeful speculation on my part, but I think we just might get our wish. If not IWC then maybe another song on the album Hunter is working on now.

First of all we know Hunter was in the studio working with Danielle on ES. They could have laid down tracks for IWC then.

Then there is the fact that Dan Huff just happens to be is the producer for both albums. (now isn't that convenient?)

Lastly their (working)chemistry was off the charts, I mean the response after their duet was huge, and it wasn't just the fans that went nuts, but from radio other media as well. Why else would they still bringing it up after almost a year? It would be such a dumb waste not to capitalize on it.

That's why I'm also hoping that they will be touring together too.

This post has been edited by lise145: Jan 25th 2014, 10:37 AM

--------------------
+Quote Post
Danigirl
post Jan 25th 2014, 10:50 AM
Post #11529

Fav. Voice: Danielle Bradbery

Hello everyone:-) bye1.gif Am listening to "Daughter of a Workin' Man" right now. Makes my soul happy! wub.gif Each time I listen to Danielle's music hear something new. It doesn't matter how many times I've heard it or whether it's with full band or acoustical instruments with Ben and Justin singing backup. Hearing her voice and the combinations of instruments, rhythms etc, amazes me & I can't get enough:-) w00t.gif Thank goodness we have YouTube! Get lost in all of that:-) Being on this journey with her is such a privilege and so much fun:-) Add in all of you & I can't wait to get up every day to see what new things are happening:-) huggy.gif Love when I can know the music enough to "hear" it in my mind & then search it out on the keyboard:-) How neat to have Walmart TVs in the loop for "My Day" Hope a lot of ppl paid attention! She looks so beautiful singing that:-) thumbsup.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
dogman54_
post Jan 25th 2014, 12:49 PM
Post #11530

Fav. Danielle Bradbery

Found some pictures of Danielle on Cat Country 107.1's website from her Beat This Winter Tour with Brad in Estero, FL at Germain Arena. There are several in the front section and then a couple more near the end of the 37 total photos. The website also spelled her name correctly, unlike the previous site I was on that had only pictures of Brad and spelled Danielle's name using the 'rr' version.

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
justjohn49
post Jan 25th 2014, 1:03 PM
Post #11531

QUOTE(lise145 @ Jan 25th 2014, 10:35 AM) *

This is just hopeful speculation on my part, but I think we just might get our wish. If not IWC then maybe another song on the album Hunter is working on now.

First of all we know Hunter was in the studio working with Danielle on ES. They could have laid down tracks for IWC then.

Then there is the fact that Dan Huff just happens to be is the producer for both albums. (now isn't that convenient?)

Lastly their (working)chemistry was off the charts, I mean the response after their duet was huge, and it wasn't just the fans that went nuts, but from radio other media as well. Why else would they still bringing it up after almost a year? It would be such a dumb waste not to capitalize on it.

That's why I'm also hoping that they will be touring together too.

I would like to add to the speculation, I was thinking linking Young in America with the Sketchers promo.
Seeing that her add is in 17 magazine, or is it 16? I forget.

--------------------
+Quote Post
justjohn49
post Jan 25th 2014, 1:14 PM
Post #11532

Before I go off and do my thing, I would like thank you for welcoming me here.
I want to point out what I mentioned to Dogman about Danielle being spirit filled. The interview with Billboard she quoted," Every time I go on the stage I become a different person, that is the truth folks.
Lastly what ever we speculate, I am going out on the limb as Blake Shelton did, something is
going to break for Danielle by the summer, watch for it. It is going to be great!!! Please, do not
judge these words, just hear them. I must go now, you folks have work to do, don't let me get in the way.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Larry
post Jan 25th 2014, 1:49 PM
Post #11533

Did you guys see that another girl visited Danielle during her performance in Tallahassee? This time she's a cousin:
https://twitter.com/fallynjane_ Nice of Brad Paisley to let her have visitors back stage. One day maybe "The Book of Danielle" will be made into a movie original.gif

Does anyone think it would be helpful if she dressed a bit more girly during her performances? My guess is that the guys would like it. original.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
Brad Bery
post Jan 25th 2014, 1:50 PM
Post #11534

Here's Danielle singing "So Small" by Carrie Underwood. This is my absolute favorite Danielle cover. If I were an A & R person I'd have signed her on the spot after seeing this performance.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Zanik
post Jan 25th 2014, 1:57 PM
Post #11535

daniacs.com is getting hit with all the traffic coming from Danielle's post on FB. https://bitly.com/1mH3ZtN+

--------------------
+Quote Post
Spurrious
post Jan 25th 2014, 2:05 PM
Post #11536

The Voice of Reason

Group: NX Premium Subscribers

Fav. AI1: Kelly Clarkson
Fav. The Voice: Danielle

QUOTE(Brad Bery @ Jan 25th 2014, 1:50 PM) *

Here's Danielle singing "So Small" by Carrie Underwood. This is my absolute favorite Danielle cover. If I were an A & R person I'd have signed her on the spot after seeing this performance.
Oh yea....Me too....then I'd call the label and demand a huge raise because I just found the next country superstar. grin.gif

QUOTE(Zanik @ Jan 25th 2014, 1:57 PM) *

daniacs.com is getting hit with all the traffic coming from Danielle's post on FB. https://bitly.com/1mH3ZtN+

It's OK the server can handle it....she tweeted about it also.

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
Jwhite0316
post Jan 25th 2014, 2:28 PM
Post #11537

Someone posted this on twitter and the radio station retweeted it:
@ICU_Again: Heard @DBradbery's Young in America on @1019thewolf the other day. Always the first to play new music! 👍

This is a station in Sacramento, CA. So someone actually played YIA.

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
dogman54_
post Jan 25th 2014, 2:51 PM
Post #11538

Fav. Danielle Bradbery

QUOTE(Zanik @ Jan 25th 2014, 12:57 PM) *

I like this. Thanks Zanik for this and especially Brad for creating the daniacs.com site. I go there often just to watch this very video. I enjoy seeing how much she has changed since then since she had only recently turned 16 not long before the auditions were taped.

Also, if you scroll further down the page, there is a "Geographical Distribution of Clicks" map. Next to it is a box showing "Top Countries". Click on the +90 more to expand the scrollable countries list. Danielle is known and followed all over the world.

This post has been edited by dogman54_: Jan 25th 2014, 3:58 PM

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
Voldad83
post Jan 25th 2014, 3:14 PM
Post #11539

QUOTE(Brad Bery @ Jan 25th 2014, 12:50 PM) *

The fact that Danielle was able to get up in front of anyone and do this at the time was amazing enough. Then add everyone walking around behind her doing stage set up stuff is another huge distraction. And with all of that going on she is up there alone singing to a music track and delivers a PERFECT presentation of a very difficult song to sing is more than most can even imagine. Most people have no idea how difficult it is to do what she does in this video. Most professional singers would have a hard time doing this song as flawless as Danielle does here. God given talent is all that can explain this with her ....she is just incredible. I have watched this video probably 25 times over the past year and every time i hear it still shocks me just how well so does it and how perfect her voice is. Love this kid ....and wish her only the best in her life ahead.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Brad Bery
post Jan 25th 2014, 3:14 PM
Post #11540

QUOTE(Spurrious @ Jan 25th 2014, 1:05 PM) *

Oh yea....Me too....then I'd call the label and demand a huge raise because I just found the next country superstar. grin.gif
It's OK the server can handle it....she tweeted about it also.

I couldn't even get on the site an hour ago. I wonder if that was why?

OK. I just looked and Daniacs.com is getting a steady flow of around 350 visitors right now! There was probably a spike when she first posted it. Thanks Danielle!

QUOTE(Zanik @ Jan 25th 2014, 12:57 PM) *

Thanks for posting that link; I missed it before. 30,070 clicks since Danielle posted! No wonder polls get a huge boost when she mentions them.

This post has been edited by Brad Bery: Jan 25th 2014, 3:53 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post

1007 Pages V « < 575 576 577 578 579 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
18 User(s) are reading this topic (16 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
2 Members: season1, moonmania

-
Lo-Fi Version 83 Time is now: Sep 2nd 2014, 1:43 AM

We now accept check/money order donations in addition to online donations via PayPal!  Help us pay for our servers, donate to Neurox Media!  Thanks!
Links: SirLinksalot: Clay Aiken | Celebrity Spider: Clay Aiken