Neurox Media Network: idolforums.com | aikenforums.com | IDF Webmail  
Neurox Media's Clay Aiken Fan Discussion Forums - News, Tours, Events, Photos & Message Board
Neurox Advertising   The banner image below is an ad.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register - It's quick & free! | Resend Validation )    

1090 Pages V « < 575 576 577 578 579 > »    ( Goto last unread Go to first unread post )
( Star this topic Star this topic | View starred topics )    Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Danielle Bradbery Fan Thread, #TeamBlake
xGMANx
post Jan 26th 2014, 2:19 PM
Post #11521

Group: Members

QUOTE(Annie88 @ Jan 26th 2014, 2:10 PM) *

>tour announcement. She's gonna announce who is she touring with!
>she's going to Sochi! If the Swon Brothers are going to Sochi, why not Danielle too? She sung "My Day" after all!.. And we all know what's the connection of "My Day" to the Winter Olympics..

Sochi is definitely another possibility

--------------------
IPB Image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
NX AdBot™
post Jan 26th 2014, 2:19 PM

NX Advertisement

Group: Marketing

Subscribe to NX to remove this advertisement post. Help us pay for our servers! Click for subscriber benefits.

lise145
post Jan 26th 2014, 2:27 PM
Post #11522

QUOTE(Hook42 @ Jan 26th 2014, 2:54 PM) *

How often does she tweet things within 2 hrs of each other?? She's having a hard time containing herself.

Oh I'm definitely going with a Hunter Hayes tour, she just posted: By far one of my favorite episodes from @NBCTheVoice Danielle singing IWC

QUOTE(xGMANx @ Jan 26th 2014, 3:19 PM) *

Sochi is definitely another possibility

I keep wondering why the Brother's have announced they are going but not Danielle?

--------------------
+Quote Post
ttoomes
post Jan 26th 2014, 2:36 PM
Post #11523

Fav. voice, Danielle Bradbery

QUOTE(lise145 @ Jan 26th 2014, 2:27 PM) *

Oh I'm definitely going with a Hunter Hayes tour, she just posted: By far one of my favorite episodes from @NBCTheVoice Danielle singing IWC
I keep wondering why the Brother's have announced they are going but not Danielle?

Are the Swans going to Sochi? I didn't know if they would be performing from the states on nbc.

Could she be the opening act for Sochi?

This post has been edited by ttoomes: Jan 26th 2014, 2:38 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post
lise145
post Jan 26th 2014, 2:39 PM
Post #11524

QUOTE(ttoomes @ Jan 26th 2014, 3:36 PM) *

Are the Swans going to Sochi? I didn't know if they would be performing from the states on nbc.

Could she be the opening act for Sochi?

I think so at least that's how their tweet made it sound: @TheSwonBrothers are going to Sochi! See them sing “Later On” on Valentine’s Day, 2/14, as part of NBC @TODAYshow’s @Olympics coverage!

--------------------
+Quote Post
xGMANx
post Jan 26th 2014, 2:44 PM
Post #11525

Maybe she got both? Well find out tomorrow.. wub.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
pacer14
post Jan 26th 2014, 2:46 PM
Post #11526

QUOTE(Annie88 @ Jan 26th 2014, 2:10 PM) *

I read a tweet from Dan+Shay that they're doing lots of tour this year. Maybe they're touring together (as openers) this spring??
I don't think that's Danielle lol. I mean, fans use their idols name in fan accounts. You know what I mean.. original.gif
Uhmm, isn't it normal for country stars to move to Nashville? I think majority of aspiring country singers and country stars live in Nashville. I'm curious though. What's Brent doing in Nashville?
because today is Grammy's day. Everyone's focused on The Grammys (including me! ha). Speaking of Hunter earlier, he will debut his song at The Grammys. Very, very big opportunity for him!

I know. I was questioning why she would have to wait until Monday if the big surprise was that she was moving to Nashville as some guessed.

--------------------
+Quote Post
ttoomes
post Jan 26th 2014, 2:46 PM
Post #11527

Fav. voice, Danielle Bradbery

Off topic for a moment,it Cass doing the halftime show on the Grammys or a pepsi commercial?

--------------------
+Quote Post
Annie88
post Jan 26th 2014, 2:56 PM
Post #11528

QUOTE(lise145 @ Jan 26th 2014, 2:27 PM) *

Maybe to keep the excitement, they announced Swon Brothers first then Danielle later on. Also, Danielle's schedule is very hectic. They probably arranged her schedule before any official announcement. I'm just wondering.. Is there a visa in Russia? Maybe they arranged Danielle, Gloria and her team's visa first.

--------------------
+Quote Post
xGMANx
post Jan 26th 2014, 2:58 PM
Post #11529

If her boyfriend is moving to Nashville, it's probably because he has a desire to be in the business. He actually has a pretty good singing voice too.

This post has been edited by xGMANx: Jan 26th 2014, 2:59 PM

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
TonyG
post Jan 26th 2014, 3:02 PM
Post #11530

[quote name='Brad Bery' date='Jan 26th 2014, 11:49 AM' post='26103919']
Big news by Danielle Bradbery standards hmmmm... She won the voice, sang at Blake's concerts, duet with Hunter Hayes, Brad Paisely tour, Sketchers deal, Grand Ole Opry, met Taylor Swift, signed with BM, released an album........ What could possibly get her this excited to tease a big announcement? I'm thinking really big. Bigger than touring with Hunter. Bigger than meeting Carrie......... I got it! She's getting her drivers license.
[/quote

roll.gif Good sleuthing Sherlock.

Brad no sarcasm intended I just enjoyed your joke.

This post has been edited by TonyG: Jan 26th 2014, 5:32 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post
Annie88
post Jan 26th 2014, 3:04 PM
Post #11531

QUOTE(xGMANx @ Jan 26th 2014, 2:58 PM) *

If her boyfriend is moving to Nashville, it's probably because he has a desire to be in the business. He actually has a pretty good singing voice too.

I agree. And maybe he got inspired with all the things happening to Danielle.

--------------------
+Quote Post
tvsongster
post Jan 26th 2014, 3:09 PM
Post #11532

I think it is Hunter Hayes tour.

I hadn't thought of Sochi. My first thought was that maybe The Swons were working with NBC because Danielle couldn't. Hate to say that because I'm a Swon fan, but that was my first thought. Their schedule had shown Sochi, Hotel Raddison a long time. The part about it being associated with NBC was a surprise to me.

I'm voting for Hunter Hayes tour. I'll rewatch Ellen from the other day, I think he said he had an announcement the day after the Grammys. I'll be right back....Checking Ellen original.gif

Feeling Trollish here. I was wrong. I heard/saw it somewhere. Off to look again.

Hunter Hayes tour starts in March in Houston TX. That would be cool.

This post has been edited by tvsongster: Jan 26th 2014, 3:34 PM

--------------------
User is online!Profile CardPM
+Quote Post
AmericanDirrty
post Jan 26th 2014, 3:17 PM
Post #11533

can't wait to find out what the big news is!

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
TonyG
post Jan 26th 2014, 3:17 PM
Post #11534

QUOTE(Sellen @ Jan 26th 2014, 1:42 PM) *

Moving to Nashville would be big news for a teenager, and being closer to her label has obvious advantages, but can't someone who has already been somewhat discovered and has a recording contract with a big label live anywhere they want? For example, many people move to Nashville because they are hoping to advance their career and secure a recording contract, but Danielle already has a contract so will this be pivotal move for her career? I do not know so I am inviting comments.

Well the best studios are there, the best musicians, songwriters etc for the country genre. It just make the most sense. There is more opportunity to hook up with other creative people in the county music business.
Just my take on it.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Voldad83
post Jan 26th 2014, 3:31 PM
Post #11535

QUOTE(TonyG @ Jan 26th 2014, 2:17 PM) *

Well the best studios are there, the best musicians, songwriters etc for the country genre. It just make the most sense. There is more opportunity to hook up with other creative people in the county music business.
Just my take on it.

You are correct is all areas. Most folks who are making money in the country music business have homes in Nashville ....anyone who is wanting to get songs cut or improve their songwriting skills eventually move to Nashville. Nashville is no longer just a country music town ...there are songwriters from all genre here now and that has been true for 15-20 yrs now. Lots of creative people are based out of Nashville, hence the term
"Music City" and not "Country Music City". Lots of people related to the entertainment/music industry working and living in and around Nashville these days.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Spurrious
post Jan 26th 2014, 3:32 PM
Post #11536

The Voice of Reason

Group: NX Premium Subscribers

Fav. AI1: Kelly Clarkson
Fav. The Voice: Danielle

QUOTE(Sellen @ Jan 26th 2014, 1:42 PM) *

Moving to Nashville would be big news for a teenager, and being closer to her label has obvious advantages, but can't someone who has already been somewhat discovered and has a recording contract with a big label live anywhere they want? For example, many people move to Nashville because they are hoping to advance their career and secure a recording contract, but Danielle already has a contract so will this be pivotal move for her career? I do not know so I am inviting comments.

Coming back to this...She wants to write and I'm guessing wants to learn to play her guitar. Is there any better place on earth for a country artist to develop those crafts?

FWIW: I am approximately 99.999998% sure the news is going to be a tour announcement with Hunter.

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
AmericanDirrty
post Jan 26th 2014, 3:32 PM
Post #11537

I'm once again thinking about Dan + Shay and Danielle touring together.

First I thought they were touring together with Blake. Then it was announced only Dan + Shay would tour with Blake. Now I'm wondering if they will be touring together with Hunter. Dan + Shay already said they were touring with BOTH Hunter and Blake this year. Dan + Shay retweeted Danielle's announcement tweet and Dan tweeted her. Also Dan + Shay tweeted they have a big announcement tomorrow too. Coincidence or not?

I shouldn't get my hopes up like I did with the Blake tour but I can't help it. I want my two favorite artists on tour together, plus Hunter that would be amazing. *prays*

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
Tammy47
post Jan 26th 2014, 3:33 PM
Post #11538

QUOTE(tvsongster @ Jan 26th 2014, 3:09 PM) *

I think it is Hunter Hayes tour.

I hadn't thought of Sochi. My first thought was that maybe The Swons were going because Danielle couldn't. Hate to say that because I'm a Swon fan, but that was my first thought. Their schedule had shown Sochi, Hotel Raddison a long time. The part about it being associated with NBC was a surprise to me.

I'm voting for Hunter Hayes tour. I'll rewatch Ellen from the other day, I think he said he had an announcement the day after the Grammys. I'll be right back....Checking Ellen original.gif
Feeling Trollish here. I was wrong. I heard/saw it somewhere. Off to look again.

I read somewhere that he had a big announcement after the grammys. I think this might be her news since she posted the picture of her singing with Hunter on facebook.

--------------------
+Quote Post
tvsongster
post Jan 26th 2014, 3:41 PM
Post #11539

QUOTE(tvsongster @ Jan 26th 2014, 4:09 PM) *

Duh, March date is the Houston Rodeo Show blushing.gif crying.gif
I should stick to what I know....

--------------------
User is online!Profile CardPM
+Quote Post
Drew1903
post Jan 26th 2014, 4:13 PM
Post #11540

Fav. Danielle Bradbery

You reckon all our guessing & speculation may be answered, shortly?...

I just found this today in Danielle's tweeter.

Danielle Bradbery ✔ @DBradbery

Big news coming tomorrow! I hope I can keep it a surprise until then!

noexpression.gif

Drew

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post

1090 Pages V « < 575 576 577 578 579 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
13 User(s) are reading this topic (10 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
3 Members: +nursekris, Serryo, rolo

-
Lo-Fi Version 81 Time is now: Oct 31st 2014, 9:05 AM

We now accept check/money order donations in addition to online donations via PayPal!  Help us pay for our servers, donate to Neurox Media!  Thanks!
Links: SirLinksalot: Clay Aiken | Celebrity Spider: Clay Aiken