Neurox Media Network: idolforums.com | aikenforums.com | IDF Webmail  
Neurox Media's Clay Aiken Fan Discussion Forums - News, Tours, Events, Photos & Message Board
Neurox Advertising   The banner image below is an ad.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register - It's quick & free! | Resend Validation )    

1006 Pages V « < 510 511 512 513 514 > »    ( Goto last unread Go to first unread post )
( Star this topic Star this topic | View starred topics )    Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Danielle Bradbery Fan Thread, #TeamBlake
xsimonebradberyx
post Dec 16th 2013, 7:52 AM
Post #10221

Group: Members

Fav. AI4: Carrie Underwood
Fav. The Voice: Danielle Bradbery

QUOTE(Drew1903 @ Dec 16th 2013, 5:40 AM) *

I wish I could remember everybody's names, grrrrr Should write them down, crib notes, lol So very glad Danielle's Christmas card won't have user names!!

Anyway, I think it reflects number of posts, length of Membership or standing in the Forum. Something along such lines, @ least.

Cheers,
Drew

Well, you're not so bad, I mean I'm new on this forum so obviously I don't know many names yet. But that'll be my goal, I guess. A great big family we have here, #TeamDanielle original.gif

--------------------
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
NX AdBot™
post Dec 16th 2013, 7:52 AM

NX Advertisement

Group: Marketing

Subscribe to NX to remove this advertisement post. Help us pay for our servers! Click for subscriber benefits.

Mitchellkessler
post Dec 16th 2013, 7:58 AM
Post #10222

QUOTE(xsimonebradberyx @ Dec 16th 2013, 8:52 AM) *

Well, you're not so bad, I mean I'm new on this forum so obviously I don't know many names yet. But that'll be my goal, I guess. A great big family we have here, #TeamDanielle original.gif

------
Check out Danielle's Fast-Ball on Instagram!

--------------------
+Quote Post
xsimonebradberyx
post Dec 16th 2013, 8:08 AM
Post #10223

Fav. AI4: Carrie Underwood

Blake tweeted this:

"@blakeshelton: “@DBradbery: Starting a Christmas question a day! What’s your favorite Christmas movie? #10daystillchristmas”
Bad Santa!!"

haha.gif haha.gif haha.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
visitor22
post Dec 16th 2013, 8:10 AM
Post #10224

QUOTE(season1 @ Dec 14th 2013, 11:57 PM) *

I found this article on another thread, and I don't remember reading it here yet (apologies if it was already posted here). Anyway, Blake talked highly of Danielle happy.gif

Blake Shelton talks 'Voice' alum & his pick for the season 5 winner
That video was posted May 17, 2013. So I assume that's after the live playoffs (Top 16) when the Top 12 was set unsure.gif

Added. Welcome to #teamDanielle flowers.gif You got the nice round number 60 grin.gif

Planned to perfection. shifty.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
Spurrious
post Dec 16th 2013, 8:11 AM
Post #10225

The Voice of Reason

Group: NX Premium Subscribers

Fav. AI1: Kelly Clarkson
Fav. The Voice: Danielle

QUOTE(Mitchellkessler @ Dec 16th 2013, 7:58 AM) *

------
Check out Danielle's Fast-Ball on Instagram!

I'll be impressed when I see her 12:6 curve ball. haha.gif

http://instagram.com/p/h9hy6eOdri/

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
Mitchellkessler
post Dec 16th 2013, 8:52 AM
Post #10226

QUOTE(JJ22 @ Dec 11th 2013, 10:14 PM) *

THRIFT SHOP?! w00t.gif

wink.gif

------
"Who the shits Maclemore?"
-Blake Shelton

--------------------
+Quote Post
Mitchellkessler
post Dec 16th 2013, 9:23 AM
Post #10227

QUOTE(season1 @ Dec 12th 2013, 11:23 PM) *

Welcome to #teamDanielle, Marilyn flowers.gif I added your name to the fan list on the first post original.gif
If anyone wants to have their IDF name added to the fan list on the first page, please let me know happy.gif

-----
Add me please.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Mitchellkessler
post Dec 16th 2013, 9:30 AM
Post #10228

QUOTE(Brad Bery @ Dec 13th 2013, 1:40 PM) *

The MY Day performance looks to me like it's sole purpose was to get footage for the commercial. She walks out and stands on her mark for almost the whole song while a few cameras are swooping past. They probably did more than one take, and may have even instructed the crowd to do different things each time. That's my take on it anyway.

I'm very familiar with Lisa, and i don't engage. I haven't seen her for a while though, knock on wood.

------
Her mark was right in front of her best friend And best friend's mom. Lol

--------------------
+Quote Post
skibumps55
post Dec 16th 2013, 9:50 AM
Post #10229

QUOTE(Mitchellkessler @ Dec 16th 2013, 9:23 AM) *

-----
Add me please.

Please add me to the fan list. Thanks!

--------------------
+Quote Post
Mitchellkessler
post Dec 16th 2013, 9:58 AM
Post #10230

QUOTE(Spurrious @ Dec 14th 2013, 4:49 PM) *

I hadn't really noticed her looking thinner but she does look more toned. There is a lot more definition in her calves. It's a possibility that part of the star treatment means she is getting some good personal training advice. I know she's said she does work out so I'd like to think she or someone on her team is paying attention to her health.

------
Going easy on the cheesecake.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Brad Bery
post Dec 16th 2013, 11:14 AM
Post #10231

QUOTE(Doofos @ Dec 16th 2013, 4:32 AM) *

From Billboard Dec 9 (cant keep up with the number games for records?)

Danielle Bradbery pushes “The Heart of Dixie” inside of the top five, moving to No.3 from No.14.
http://www1.billboard.biz/bbbiz/photos/pdf...update_1209.pdf

Saw something very sad. Watch at about 6:05 in the background of Blake DB interview
where Cole comes into the picture..
He just got voted off, nobody is guiding him around and his coach is interviewing with DB.. Tries to sneak by without being seen. Not blaming anybody, just thought it was really sad. sad.gif
I like him and wish him success..
Watching the Blake Danielle Interview http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qGVuQlgP5Eo...E39Bd2190CdZb7u

Have a great day

Cole is just following the publicist in purple who looks like she is coordinating his next interview. I think he's just politely scooting past Blake & Danielle's interview.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Jwhite0316
post Dec 16th 2013, 11:18 AM
Post #10232

QUOTE(xsimonebradberyx @ Dec 16th 2013, 4:10 AM) *

Also, an out-of-topic question, but does anyone know what the blue music notes below the username stand for?

The musical notes are determined by the amount of posts you have:
10th post: 1 note
25th post: 2 notes
50th post: 3 notes
100th post: 4 notes
250th post: 5 notes
500th post: 6 notes
1000th post: 7 notes
And every 1000th posts after that gets 1 more note.

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
xGMANx
post Dec 16th 2013, 11:20 AM
Post #10233

Another version with amazing acoustics..

Watch "Colts vs Texans National Anthem" - Reliant Stadium - Indianapolis

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
voice2007
post Dec 16th 2013, 11:28 AM
Post #10234

Just wanted to comment on her full performance of My Day on the voice last week. The performance was great, but for me two segments of her performance really stand out. From 2:30 - 3:00 of the video brings me such joy. It reminds me of why I'm such a DB fan. She was very confident, and really connected with the song. The other part of the performance is at the end of the video, she showed us how proud she was of her performance. We really haven't seen that since her performance of who I am on the voice last season. I think My Day has become my favorite song, just beating out TAL.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Jwhite0316
post Dec 16th 2013, 11:33 AM
Post #10235

QUOTE(Drew1903 @ Dec 16th 2013, 4:40 AM) *

I wish I could remember everybody's names, grrrrr Should write them down, crib notes, lol So very glad Danielle's Christmas card won't have user names!!

Cheers,
Drew

Spurrious has not said whether or not the card wil have real names, usernames, or both yet. I'm just curious but why don't you like the usernames? And why do you call Brad Bery by his real name when everyone else calls him Brad or Brad Bery? Again I'm just currious. BTW, my name is Jason if you want to use that instead of my username.

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
Jwhite0316
post Dec 16th 2013, 11:41 AM
Post #10236

QUOTE(xGMANx @ Dec 16th 2013, 10:20 AM) *

That's not Danielle singing. That clip is from the Colts vs Texans game in Lucas Oil Stadium in Indianapolis. She sang at the Colts vs Texans game in Reliant Stadium in Houston.

This post has been edited by Jwhite0316: Dec 16th 2013, 11:42 AM

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
skibumps55
post Dec 16th 2013, 12:24 PM
Post #10237

QUOTE(xGMANx @ Dec 16th 2013, 11:20 AM) *

Thanks for this, for me it was Danielle's best NA yet!

--------------------
+Quote Post
xGMANx
post Dec 16th 2013, 12:43 PM
Post #10238

QUOTE(Jwhite0316 @ Dec 16th 2013, 11:41 AM) *

That's not Danielle singing. That clip is from the Colts vs Texans game in Lucas Oil Stadium in Indianapolis. She sang at the Colts vs Texans game in Reliant Stadium in Houston.

Holy crap, I've beenn punk'd! Good eye! If that doesn't sound eerily like Danielle..

That's what I get for assuming it was her when doing my daily searches on YouTube. innocent.gif

Still can't get over how that sounds like her. Could that be a voice over?

This post has been edited by xGMANx: Dec 16th 2013, 12:46 PM

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
Drew1903
post Dec 16th 2013, 12:49 PM
Post #10239

Fav. Danielle Bradbery

QUOTE(Jwhite0316 @ Dec 16th 2013, 12:33 PM) *

Spurrious has not said whether or not the card wil have real names, usernames, or both yet. I'm just curious but why don't you like the usernames? And why do you call Brad Bery by his real name when everyone else calls him Brad or Brad Bery? Again I'm just currious. BTW, my name is Jason if you want to use that instead of my username.

Fair question, Jason...

I suppose just because it's nicer, more normal and friendlier and, certainly, on the Christmas card, more personal and customary. Been using regular, proper names for a few decades and find it more likable than 'strange', made-up (computer) user names; comes more naturally. And here where a lot of us are long-term regulars, it just feels more like friends sharing some common ground and one normally talks w/ such a group knowing each other w/ given names rather than nicknames created for some reason. Just to be people instead of a computer user name. Plus, common names are easier to remember than interesting nicknames. Just a lack of understanding on my part as to why we can't just be who we are instead of functioning under a computer nom de plume.

Cheers,
Drew

This post has been edited by Drew1903: Dec 16th 2013, 12:49 PM

--------------------
IPB Image
User is online!Profile CardPM
+Quote Post
emmyjan232
post Dec 16th 2013, 1:07 PM
Post #10240

QUOTE(Brad Bery @ Dec 13th 2013, 8:37 PM) *

I think it's because of her age, and that she was catapulted into stardom on a reality show, that turns some reviewers off before they even listen to the album. Also the fact that overwrought emotion and over singing seems to be the standard that a lot of reviewers, particularly of singing shows, have come to expect. I find Danielle's approach refreshing. She sounds genuine, and believable to me. She sounds natural like someone telling me a story, I feel connected. Some of the singers on these shows get a lot of praise for, what feels to me, like I'm being yelled at about something that in no way requires any yelling, or that I'm watching a 3 year old having a tantrum. If Carol King, Karen Carpenter or Linda Ronstadt were to debut in 2013 they'd probably get their share of "she just stands there" "She doesn't show emotion" "She doesn't connect" "She's boring" They were from a different era when sounding genuine was more important in popular music than it is now. Even in country music where sounding genuine is part of the tradition, many artists way over do "genuine" IMO to the point where it sounds "put on" and manipulative. I think Danielle is a breath of fresh air, and I hope she continues to grow naturally as an artist and doesn't feel like she has to force herself to entertain an audience with practiced stage antics etc... But that's just me. I also think she has great stage presence. A term that's often confused with stage antics. The ability to hold an audiences attention by simply just being there is natural stage presence. Some have it and some don't. Danielle has a lot of it.

I agree! I love her voice and that is what won me over. I can listen to song after song of hers and never tire of it.

--------------------
+Quote Post

1006 Pages V « < 510 511 512 513 514 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
18 User(s) are reading this topic (13 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)

-
Lo-Fi Version 81 Time is now: Sep 1st 2014, 3:59 PM

We now accept check/money order donations in addition to online donations via PayPal!  Help us pay for our servers, donate to Neurox Media!  Thanks!
Links: SirLinksalot: Clay Aiken | Celebrity Spider: Clay Aiken