Neurox Media Network: idolforums.com | aikenforums.com | IDF Webmail  
Neurox Media's Clay Aiken Fan Discussion Forums - News, Tours, Events, Photos & Message Board
Neurox Advertising   The banner image below is an ad.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register - It's quick & free! | Resend Validation )    

127 Pages V « < 99 100 101 102 103 > »    ( Goto last unread Go to first unread post )
( Star this topic Star this topic | View starred topics )    Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Tomelle Thread, Pronounced Tommay kthnx.
huh
post Apr 4th 2012, 5:59 AM
Post #2001

Group: Blend Artists

Fav. CI6: Earl Stevenson

Jesse can't sing? Ashley can't sing? (she sucked in the battles, but I thought she worked out that Alanis song and owned her save song too). I also liked Lindsay as well and for obvious potential for making a record company it's not a shock at all Raelynn made it through whatsoever.. her recording voice is money.

--------------------
A113: Johnson. Preston. Watson. Meuse. Rose
last.fm|Rest In Peace Gary
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
NX AdBot™
post Apr 4th 2012, 5:59 AM

NX Advertisement

Group: Marketing

Subscribe to NX to remove this advertisement post. Help us pay for our servers! Click for subscriber benefits.

Weedy Speedy
post Apr 4th 2012, 6:03 AM
Post #2002

Group: Members

Fav. AI9: Crystal Bowersox
Fav. AI12: Candice Glover
Fav. AI13: Caleb Johnson

QUOTE(KanyeWest @ Apr 4th 2012, 6:59 AM) *

Jesse can't sing? Ashley can't sing? (she sucked in the battles, but I thought she worked out that Alanis song and owned her save song too). I also liked Lindsay as well and for obvious potential for making a record company it's not a shock at all Raelynn made it through whatsoever.. her recording voice is money.

Ok in regards to Jesse that's an exaggeration on account of my bitterness, but I'm far from being a fan of him nor did I think his performance was all that and a bag of chips either. Ashley, however? That's completely correct, my dear. wub.gif Lol I thought it was a complete mess, I hardly understood a word of it and it just came across as a very bad Alanis impersonation to me. Lindsey I don't get at all, but I hated her song choice anyway. And Raelynn is just terrible, as is pretty much everyone else. If you ask me Xtina should've picked that Moses guy strictly for entertainment value. And no, I didn't watch the ~sing for your life~ songs and I most likely never will.

On a more uplifting note, since I don't want to come across completely bitter...umm, how's everyone's lives going? lol

This post has been edited by Weedy Spyze: Apr 4th 2012, 6:11 AM

--------------------
QUOTE(Carrie&BlakeFan @ May 15th 2014, 11:21 PM) *
Caleb winning is the last thing Idol needs? I think season 13 overall was the last thing Idol needed.
+Quote Post
huh
post Apr 4th 2012, 6:20 AM
Post #2003

Guess it's another case of agreeing to disagree, lmfao. And just wondering but? lol then why watch the show? I just find it a bit silly if you (let alone anyone this could apply to with the same pov) don't even seem to like one contestant really to even follow it, you seemed pretty anti-voice since the start of this season LOL. And really I'd say there are still some fairly talented people from Adam's and Cee Lo's team as well, but hey I am a black sheep for a reason. It seems too common for people to actually dislike the Voice on here from what it seems like... save a few of the more vocal posters. I think god was looking out for me and my ears when it came down to Charlotte.

Life is good though, for you?

--------------------
+Quote Post
Weedy Speedy
post Apr 4th 2012, 6:42 AM
Post #2004

Why do I watch the show? Well, I actually have two answers. Answer #1: I don't. Answer #2: I youtubed the performances last night, because I always planned to at least look into the contestants this season to see if someone was good, the same as what we tend to do with every show. Charlotte was really the only one who blipped on my radar at all (I don't think her performance was anything too special, but she was interesting) and she gets sent packing the next night, typical. But yeah, I'm gonna do the same for Teams Adam and Cee Lo, which I hope you're right and the good people are just on those teams (not that I would be surprised, Cee Lo's the best anyway) but if not? Then I really won't be bothering with the show at all and I mean that when I say it, lmao. I don't have enough time for all these singing shows anyway, so one of them has to lose out--might as well be The Voice and all its international versions, which seem to be multiplying like rabbits btw. The reason I'm so Anti-Voice is a rant of its own that I don't feel like doing right now, which I think we've talked about it before anyway.

Life is good for me as well, but I've been feeling a bit sickly these past few days. I hope it goes away soon, I woke up this morning feeling downright terrible really.

--------------------
Caleb winning is the last thing Idol needs? I think season 13 overall was the last thing Idol needed.
+Quote Post
OhMyGaGa
post Apr 4th 2012, 7:48 AM
Post #2005

Fav. AI6: Leslie Hunt
Fav. SYTYCD3: Sara Von Gillern
Fav. Ever: Marina Diamandis

QUOTE(KanyeWest @ Apr 4th 2012, 2:25 AM) *

I'm not sure why people are acting as if The Voice has ever been 100 percent excellent and now it's just "sucking", after last season I'm kind of rolling my eyes at the posts in the Voice from right now in that one thread. One comment specifically had me laughing so hard (as you will see). With that said though, there are still a few contestants I have tapped into so no I'm not really jumping on the "I'm not gonna watch the Voice" train so much. The blind auditions are always the best part of the show, but they need to figure out a better structure to the show after that or consistent talent that doesn't make the format drag/seem pointless. The Voice from other countries I have checked out crap all over ours though.

Oh and ps, why can't we get a wgwg like this? Phil Phillips and Lee who?

I kind of think The Voice is the show where anyone who would be my favorite on Idol would go. They get a lot more freedom on this show. There were a a lot of eliminations in the battle rounds that I disagreed with, especially because I know a few of the acts already. I agree with the blind auditions part. They're by far the most exciting. The mentors are pretty crap.

ANYWAY. I'm waiting for someone to completely lost their crap and perform, but no one has. Ashley's the closest one.

What's a wgwg?

QUOTE(Weedy Spyze @ Apr 4th 2012, 5:46 AM) *

Lol it's just amazing really, I mean come on--Erin, Charlotte, and Chris are the only ones who can even sing. As I've said I'll look into the other two teams to see if they're any good, but if they're not, screw this show. (And you all know that I mean that when I say it)

At least Sera didn't get through! w00t.gif Haha, no one's forcing you to watch anyway.

QUOTE(KanyeWest @ Apr 4th 2012, 5:59 AM) *

Jesse is so talented, but he does nothing for me. Ashley's becoming one of my favorites. Lindsay's presence in the show annoys me. She's very pretty, but her voice is just okay to me. I thought her rework of "Somebody That I Used To Know" was extraordinarily weak. I have Raelynn pinned to make it rather far on this show. I ain't even mad about it. cool.gif

QUOTE(Weedy Spyze @ Apr 4th 2012, 6:03 AM) *

On a more uplifting note, since I don't want to come across completely bitter...umm, how's everyone's lives going? lol

My life's going well. I actually saw Kimbra and Gotye last night. They're both fantastic, but I didn't know any of Gotye's music, save STIUTK, so it was interesting being in the front row and not knowing anything that was going on. He's a very talented musician. Kimbra was fanfreakingtasticthough.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Weedy Speedy
post Apr 4th 2012, 7:55 AM
Post #2006

QUOTE(OhMyGaGa @ Apr 4th 2012, 8:48 AM) *

What's a wgwg?

At least Sera didn't get through! w00t.gif Haha, no one's forcing you to watch anyway.

My life's going well. I actually saw Kimbra and Gotye last night. They're both fantastic, but I didn't know any of Gotye's music, save STIUTK, so it was interesting being in the front row and not knowing anything that was going on. He's a very talented musician. Kimbra was fanfreakingtasticthough.

White Guy With Guitar.

Lol I'm quite aware of that, hence why I'm not watching anyway--again, I only youtubed this week's performances.

I have no clue who either of those people are, rofl.

--------------------
+Quote Post
OhMyGaGa
post Apr 4th 2012, 8:10 AM
Post #2007

QUOTE(Weedy Spyze @ Apr 4th 2012, 7:55 AM) *

White Guy With Guitar.

Lol I'm quite aware of that, hence why I'm not watching anyway--again, I only youtubed this week's performances.

I have no clue who either of those people are, rofl.

Ah, kids and their terminology these days.

Hahaha! That's so smart. The commercials are AWFUL for this show.

Lindsay sang their song together this week.

--------------------
+Quote Post
huh
post Apr 15th 2012, 10:03 PM
Post #2008

I think I need to check out Gotye's album or better yet his older material.

--------------------
+Quote Post
OhMyGaGa
post Apr 16th 2012, 7:01 PM
Post #2009

QUOTE(KanyeWest @ Apr 15th 2012, 9:03 PM) *

I think I need to check out Gotye's album or better yet his older material.

There was only one song that he performed that I felt the need to download after it, but I've forgotten the name of it. happy.gif

IN OTHER NEWS. I graduate from college next May. It's officially official.

--------------------
+Quote Post
OhMyGaGa
post Apr 17th 2012, 6:48 PM
Post #2010

So I read TWoP's recap of the Voice. I'm laughing so hard because Christina cut the only one in her group that had a chance of winning.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Weedy Speedy
post Apr 18th 2012, 9:37 AM
Post #2011

QUOTE(OhMyGaGa @ Apr 16th 2012, 8:01 PM) *

How exciting! Just one more year to go!

QUOTE(OhMyGaGa @ Apr 17th 2012, 7:48 PM) *

So I read TWoP's recap of the Voice. I'm laughing so hard because Christina cut the only one in her group that had a chance of winning.

Who did she cut? I only know Blake cut Jordis, and IDF exploded because of it.

--------------------
+Quote Post
huh
post Apr 18th 2012, 12:44 PM
Post #2012

QUOTE(OhMyGaGa @ Apr 16th 2012, 8:01 PM) *

There was only one song that he performed that I felt the need to download after it, but I've forgotten the name of it. happy.gif

lmao.

Wow, such good news! that year will go by fast... whether or not you like that is the thing. Here is my preemptive Congrats! Which of course will follow down the line to an official proper one when the time rolls around.

Oh and now I can happily say I agree with The Voice sucking this season, even if I have like 3 people I like. I think Christina is nearing as being my least favorite judges/coaches ever from these kinds of shows (idol, xfactor, the voice, etc combined)

This post has been edited by KanyeWest: Apr 18th 2012, 12:44 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post
Weedy Speedy
post Apr 18th 2012, 2:42 PM
Post #2013

QUOTE(KanyeWest @ Apr 18th 2012, 1:44 PM) *

Oh and now I can happily say I agree with The Voice sucking this season, even if I have like 3 people I like. I think Christina is nearing as being my least favorite judges/coaches ever from these kinds of shows (idol, xfactor, the voice, etc combined)

When will IDF learn? That Weedy is right about everything? You of all people should know this by now, and I am disappointed. Kidding of course, lol.

And wow, those are big words. Even worse than Chezza? Granted I haven't watched the last two weeks at all so I don't really know, but as I've said in the past Cee Lo's the only judge I've ever liked anyway.

--------------------
+Quote Post
huh
post Apr 18th 2012, 9:02 PM
Post #2014

lol no need to toot too much hahaha, I mean I don't always agree with you as you know with certain things lol. You were though on the money about this season, I think it's just about some of the general choices made that have left me less than impressed.

Christina as a judge has been quite bitchy and not in that endearing kind of way either. Her general decision making is absolute crap as well. Cee Lo is also my favorite judge too, so much more tolerable and at least fun... and more importantly he usually knows what he is talking about.

This post has been edited by KanyeWest: Apr 18th 2012, 9:02 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post
Weedy Speedy
post Apr 18th 2012, 11:21 PM
Post #2015

Some of the general choices, huh? I could write a novel about what bugs me about The Voice, but that's for another day. You know, I was listening to the radio on my way home from work this evening, and the woman on there was bitching about how Gavin DeGraw got booted off DWTS. But she said that since she has no reason to watch that now, that means she can now focus on... *literal irl dramatic pause* ... The Voice. I laughed so hard I cried.

And Jesus, there were 14 performances on Idol tonight?! That's a bit...much, lmao. I really need to catch up on this season (I still haven't watched last week's performances), watching the show while it's on will no longer be an option for me starting next week anyway, since my work schedule is being changed lol.

--------------------
+Quote Post
OhMyGaGa
post Apr 19th 2012, 4:37 PM
Post #2016

Upon multiple relistens to Ellie Goulding, I've decided that I actually really like her. I'm not so sure what I was opposed to until recently.

--------------------
+Quote Post
huh
post Apr 20th 2012, 2:12 PM
Post #2017

QUOTE(Weedy Spyze @ Apr 19th 2012, 12:21 AM) *

Some of the general choices, huh? I could write a novel about what bugs me about The Voice, but that's for another day. You know, I was listening to the radio on my way home from work this evening, and the woman on there was bitching about how Gavin DeGraw got booted off DWTS. But she said that since she has no reason to watch that now, that means she can now focus on... *literal irl dramatic pause* ... The Voice. I laughed so hard I cried.

And Jesus, there were 14 performances on Idol tonight?! That's a bit...much, lmao. I really need to catch up on this season (I still haven't watched last week's performances), watching the show while it's on will no longer be an option for me starting next week anyway, since my work schedule is being changed lol.

lmao that's hilarious about the lady actually saying that.

Yeah, there were 14 performances and the second half of the performances definitely seemed rushed for the obvious reasons. I don't think you are too overly invested this season, but still I was surprised about Colton getting the boot.

QUOTE(OhMyGaGa @ Apr 19th 2012, 5:37 PM) *

Upon multiple relistens to Ellie Goulding, I've decided that I actually really like her. I'm not so sure what I was opposed to until recently.

lol told you, I never grasped why you never liked her in the first place. When I first heard her music your name was the first to come to mind. Oh well, at least you understand why she is great.

--------------------
+Quote Post
OhMyGaGa
post Apr 20th 2012, 5:41 PM
Post #2018

QUOTE(KanyeWest @ Apr 20th 2012, 2:12 PM) *

lol told you, I never grasped why you never liked her in the first place. When I first heard her music your name was the first to come to mind. Oh well, at least you understand why she is great.

Yeah, neither did I. I think maybe it's because I don't think she's that great live? I don't know. I'm really enjoying her now. I was apparently who everyone thought of first when they heard her music! Everyone told me I should be in love with her and I was like "I KNOW ABOUT HER AND I DONT CARE." I now kind of regret that.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Weedy Speedy
post Apr 20th 2012, 6:22 PM
Post #2019

QUOTE(KanyeWest @ Apr 20th 2012, 3:12 PM) *

lmao that's hilarious about the lady actually saying that.

Yeah, there were 14 performances and the second half of the performances definitely seemed rushed for the obvious reasons. I don't think you are too overly invested this season, but still I was surprised about Colton getting the boot.

I'm not really, I stopped paying too much attention when Erika was booted lmao. I just kinda lost interest I guess...not complete interest because Elise is still there, but yeah. Colton kinda grew off of me as the weeks went on actually, I don't think he should've been eliminated but once I saw "another shocker" and he was in the bottom three it was obvious.

--------------------
+Quote Post
OhMyGaGa
post Apr 22nd 2012, 10:07 AM
Post #2020

Is/was there anyone even good on this season of Idol?

--------------------
+Quote Post

127 Pages V « < 99 100 101 102 103 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

-
Lo-Fi Version 81 Time is now: Oct 31st 2014, 7:46 PM

We now accept check/money order donations in addition to online donations via PayPal!  Help us pay for our servers, donate to Neurox Media!  Thanks!
Links: SirLinksalot: Clay Aiken | Celebrity Spider: Clay Aiken