Neurox Media Network: idolforums.com | aikenforums.com | IDF Webmail  
Neurox Media's Clay Aiken Fan Discussion Forums - News, Tours, Events, Photos & Message Board
Neurox Advertising   The banner image below is an ad.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register - It's quick & free! | Resend Validation )    

126 Pages V « < 97 98 99 100 101 > »    ( Goto last unread Go to first unread post )
( Star this topic Star this topic | View starred topics )    Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Tomelle Thread, Pronounced Tommay kthnx.
Weedy Speedy
post Mar 9th 2012, 9:22 PM
Post #1961

Group: Members

Fav. AI9: Crystal Bowersox
Fav. AI12: Candice Glover
Fav. AI13: Caleb Johnson

Lol this is the part where I would say "LOL the wrong choices are almost always made for the battles, didn't you watch last season, I totally called it without watching, neener neener neener!!" but I don't want to sound too obnoxious lmao.

--------------------
QUOTE(Carrie&BlakeFan @ May 15th 2014, 11:21 PM) *
Caleb winning is the last thing Idol needs? I think season 13 overall was the last thing Idol needed.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
NX AdBot™
post Mar 9th 2012, 9:22 PM

NX Advertisement

Group: Marketing

Subscribe to NX to remove this advertisement post. Help us pay for our servers! Click for subscriber benefits.

huh
post Mar 9th 2012, 9:44 PM
Post #1962

Group: Blend Artists

I did watch season and yes, you make a point.. even if you were trying to avoid actually saying that lol. In some of the cases I agreed, but in others I was definitely doing some major head scratching.

--------------------
A113: Johnson. Preston. Watson. Meuse. Rose
last.fm|Rest In Peace Gary
+Quote Post
Weedy Speedy
post Mar 9th 2012, 9:44 PM
Post #1963

Well I do enough slagging off The Voice and it seems like that's all I've done in this thread recently, so I kinda want to change that broken record a bit lol. But yeah Tom you see, TV to me is pretty much what AI is to you. Maybe not for the exact reason, it just drives me completely insane for many different reasons actually that I won't get into lol. I may start watching again once they finally decide to start the live shows, which will probably be about two months from now...oops, there was another one lol!!

In other news, I just had to laugh my ass off irl when I saw this thread: http://idolforums.com/index.php?showtopic=683477. Reminds me of Scotty last year, we're supposed to vote for someone because he's so "humble?" (as if the other contestants are not, I might add)

This post has been edited by Weedy Spyze: Mar 9th 2012, 9:50 PM

--------------------
Caleb winning is the last thing Idol needs? I think season 13 overall was the last thing Idol needed.
+Quote Post
huh
post Mar 9th 2012, 10:03 PM
Post #1964

lmfao seems a little passive aggressive, but I understand your side of the fence. To be frank save one good battle, you really haven't missed a thing.. save a few bogus results for the battles. So at least your time is not being wasted on "missing" out.

Oh and yeah, seems like it should be in his forum. I don't think I would ever say he comes across as being a douche, in fact he seems like a great guy. With that said though it's his "artistry" I'm not giving much of a crap about.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Weedy Speedy
post Mar 10th 2012, 8:27 AM
Post #1965

I find it funny that it's always a guy who gets support/votes for being so "humble" yet it's never a girl, they're pretty much always a bitch no matter how you look at it. Oh wait, that's something I've already touched on this week. ermm.gif As far as Phillip goes, he seems as dull as a doorknob to me personally but I'm also the one who thinks "LOL so funny" Heejun is boring so w/e.

--------------------
+Quote Post
huh
post Mar 10th 2012, 9:56 AM
Post #1966

And what else I or anyone else for that matter expect? You wouldn't be Weedy if you thought otherwise that is why you are a known poster for being a bit of antithesis and not jumping on bandwagons/thankfully making your own judgments. Heejun knows that his some of his shtick is getting him far, I have no doubt about that one whatsoever lmao. It's a shame his "voice" isn't dynamic as that gig he pulls in the personality department for the show... people will get tired of him though if he beats out Kween Hollie though.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Sadora
post Mar 10th 2012, 8:55 PM
Post #1967

Fav. AI6: Melinda Doolittle
Fav. AI7: David Cook

Yeah, I doubt Phillip would have nearly as many fans if it weren't for his looks and "humble" personality - a few posters on here, particularly one in the RE, pretty much confirm this.

As for Chris, he was my initial favorite, but sounded flat in that battle. Glad he made it through anyway, but I think someone else like Erin or Juliet will end up being my favorite when the season is said and done. I forgot to mention Jamar in my previous post, but he's also one to watch, and I also liked Tony's battle (even if the song suited Chris a lot more). And I'm not on the Lindsey Pavao bandwagon yet.

And I think something by Fleet Foxes would be perfect for DeAndre to sing - you agree, Mer?

--------------------
AI13: Caleb Johnson, Majesty Rose, Jena Irene, Jess Meuse, Dexter Roberts
TV6: Kat Perkins, Sisaundra Lewis, Delvin Choice, Kristen Merlin, Audra McLaughlin
+Quote Post
OhMyGaGa
post Mar 11th 2012, 9:13 AM
Post #1968

Fav. AI6: Leslie Hunt
Fav. SYTYCD3: Sara Von Gillern
Fav. Ever: Marina Diamandis

Yeah, I definitely agree about Monique. The other guy was so boring and Monique was trying so hard. That's why you avoid picking Christina if you can because she's always wrong.

Anywho, I'm not saying I love The Voice nearly as much as I used to love AI, but at least on The Voice you know the reason people are getting kicked off. Like Christina kicking off someone better on her own team. It's her stupidity, not "the votes." Anyway, I've decided I should be a judge on all singing reality shows because I would be a better one than all current judges. You can argue with me, but you'd be wrong.

QUOTE(Sadora @ Mar 10th 2012, 8:55 PM) *

As for Chris, he was my initial favorite, but sounded flat in that battle. Glad he made it through anyway, but I think someone else like Erin or Juliet will end up being my favorite when the season is said and done. I forgot to mention Jamar in my previous post, but he's also one to watch, and I also liked Tony's battle (even if the song suited Chris a lot more). And I'm not on the Lindsey Pavao bandwagon yet.

Understandable, but I found him to be extraordinarily boring. Yes, he has a voice, but if I don't like HIM what's the point you know? Juliet's going to suck for most of the competition, I think, but she will make it far anyway. I don't remember Erin. Lindsey will probably get the axe early because she picked Christina, but I didn't really like her anyway.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Weedy Speedy
post Mar 11th 2012, 11:41 AM
Post #1969

QUOTE(OhMyGaGa @ Mar 11th 2012, 10:13 AM) *

Anyway, I've decided I should be a judge on all singing reality shows because I would be a better one than all current judges. You can argue with me, but you'd be wrong.

Now who would be stupid enough to argue with that comment? A truer statement has never been spoken.

--------------------
+Quote Post
huh
post Mar 12th 2012, 3:08 PM
Post #1970

QUOTE(Sadora @ Mar 10th 2012, 9:55 PM) *

Yeah, I doubt Phillip would have nearly as many fans if it weren't for his looks and "humble" personality - a few posters on here, particularly one in the RE, pretty much confirm this.

And I think something by Fleet Foxes would be perfect for DeAndre to sing - you agree, Mer?

lmfao at the bold, pretty sure I know who you are referring to. The same can be said about a few Colton fans, but I do think for the most part his fans on here do like him for talented purposes. Anyone who posts in his after dark thread I would say otherwise about all that for the obvious reasons.

Chris is so underwhelming compared to other classical/operatic voices that have been on shows like Xfactor/The Voice to me. Rhydian would crap all over him if he was on the Voice lol.

I could see him singing the Fleet Foxes, though that would be left field for what he seems to be about musically. He would sound pretty good with any of their songs though. I think it would be interesting if he sang "Tiger Mountain Peasant Song" or "Your Protector".

--------------------
+Quote Post
huh
post Mar 12th 2012, 6:28 PM
Post #1971

https://twitter.com/#!/llamadelrey

--------------------
+Quote Post
OhMyGaGa
post Mar 12th 2012, 6:41 PM
Post #1972

QUOTE(KanyeWest @ Mar 12th 2012, 6:28 PM) *

YES

--------------------
+Quote Post
huh
post Mar 12th 2012, 9:57 PM
Post #1973

If and when I ever feel the need to use twitter again, I will be following that gem of an account.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Weedy Speedy
post Mar 13th 2012, 2:35 PM
Post #1974

QUOTE(KanyeWest @ Mar 12th 2012, 7:28 PM) *

Lmfao.

--------------------
+Quote Post
OhMyGaGa
post Mar 14th 2012, 10:59 AM
Post #1975

I think Jamar is my favorite on The Voice.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Weedy Speedy
post Mar 14th 2012, 12:24 PM
Post #1976

^ Isn't that Gokey's BFF or whatever?

Looks like scandal's come back to Idol this week. wub.gif All of the speculation over someone returning or not in GD has been pretty entertaining.

--------------------
+Quote Post
huh
post Mar 14th 2012, 12:36 PM
Post #1977

Yeah, that's the same Jamar.

And yeah, though the few battle criers saying that Reed should return is making me want to puke.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Weedy Speedy
post Mar 14th 2012, 2:31 PM
Post #1978

It doesn't make me want to puke, it just makes me want to facepalm. Yeah, Jermaine's out. Logic dictates that of all people, Reed must return then!!

--------------------
+Quote Post
OhMyGaGa
post Mar 15th 2012, 9:55 AM
Post #1979

QUOTE(Weedy Spyze @ Mar 14th 2012, 12:24 PM) *

^ Isn't that Gokey's BFF or whatever?

Looks like scandal's come back to Idol this week. wub.gif All of the speculation over someone returning or not in GD has been pretty entertaining.

OH YEAH. I remember that. Hahaha. Oh my.

I heard that the Idol judges are too nice and that the girl who closed the show sucked.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Sadora
post Mar 15th 2012, 12:32 PM
Post #1980

Fav. AI6: Melinda Doolittle
Fav. AI7: David Cook

QUOTE(OhMyGaGa @ Mar 15th 2012, 10:55 AM) *

I heard that the Idol judges are too nice and that the girl who closed the show sucked.

They were more critical this week than usual, surprisingly. Probably because they know no one is going home due to the disqualification. She had a few bad notes, but her performance was at the same level all her others have been: competent but bland.

--------------------
AI13: Caleb Johnson, Majesty Rose, Jena Irene, Jess Meuse, Dexter Roberts
TV6: Kat Perkins, Sisaundra Lewis, Delvin Choice, Kristen Merlin, Audra McLaughlin
+Quote Post

126 Pages V « < 97 98 99 100 101 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

-
Lo-Fi Version 83 Time is now: Jul 24th 2014, 3:25 AM

We now accept check/money order donations in addition to online donations via PayPal!  Help us pay for our servers, donate to Neurox Media!  Thanks!
Links: SirLinksalot: Clay Aiken | Celebrity Spider: Clay Aiken