Neurox Media Network: idolforums.com | aikenforums.com | IDF Webmail  
Neurox Media's Clay Aiken Fan Discussion Forums - News, Tours, Events, Photos & Message Board
Neurox Advertising   The banner image below is an ad.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register - It's quick & free! | Resend Validation )    

456 Pages V « < 249 250 251 252 253 > »    ( Goto last unread Go to first unread post )
( Star this topic Star this topic | View starred topics )    Reply to this topicStart new topic
> the official talk about your crush thread, girls & boys ; both welcomed !
Merenwen
post Apr 12th 2012, 2:28 AM
Post #5001

Tre Cool is my hero

Group: Members

Fav. Band: Alice Nine

I made him laugh and smile at me. I went to get a glass of ice water out of the ice machine. He was in there and I didn’t know it. So when he was getting ice it scared the crap out of me when I came around the corner. I said,”You scared me!” He laughs. Then I said,”Well I’m awake now.” He laughs. Looks back at me. Smiles and goes,”Yeah.” Lol he’s so cuuute! (^^) I wanted to hug him xD I also realized after that we were in a semi dark room together…alone. wat? xD

--------------------
Daybreak 3/20/13
IPB Image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
NX AdBot™
post Apr 12th 2012, 2:28 AM

NX Advertisement

Group: Marketing

Subscribe to NX to remove this advertisement post. Help us pay for our servers! Click for subscriber benefits.

juniorfan4eva
post Apr 12th 2012, 7:26 AM
Post #5002

QUOTE(AngelOfMusic8908 @ Apr 11th 2012, 1:09 AM) *

It's SO unfair that I'm not pretty at all crying.gif. The guy I like (the newer one) doesn't even notice me. I don't know what to do.

You are pretty. huggy.gif Anybody that is liking or not liking you based on your looks isn't worth your time anyway. If he doesn't notice you, then screw him. heart.gif

--------------------
The moon never beams without bringing me dreams...
+Quote Post
*Kiki*
post Apr 12th 2012, 7:47 AM
Post #5003

Okay, be honest with me; Would it be weird for a 21 year old girl to date a 19 year old guy? My friends think so sad.gif

This post has been edited by *Kiki*: Apr 12th 2012, 7:47 AM

--------------------

I'm beautiful in my way
'Cause God makes no mistakes
I'm on the right track, baby
I was born this way

JOSH GROBAN

9/18/2011

5/28/2013

+Quote Post
natalietan
post Apr 12th 2012, 9:26 AM
Post #5004

Fav. AI5: Chris Daughtry

Navy dude never bothered to call or text me. Here goes nothing. I'm so over it, told him don't bother to contact me anymore since you didn't reply to say anything and I don't care what you're up to... Ugh. Irresponsible. But the good thing is, there are lots of other guys out there.

--------------------
+Quote Post
BestUsernameEva
post Apr 12th 2012, 11:28 AM
Post #5005

Fav. AI7: David Cook
Fav. AI10: Haley Reinhart
Fav. AI13: Majesty Rose

QUOTE(*Kiki* @ Apr 12th 2012, 8:47 AM) *

Okay, be honest with me; Would it be weird for a 21 year old girl to date a 19 year old guy? My friends think so sad.gif

I don't think it would be weird. The age difference isn't very big at all, and it's not like he's still high school age or anything. If you both like each other you should go for it! original.gif

--------------------
13: Majesty, Alex, Jena, Caleb, Jess
12: Angie | 11: Skylar | 10: Haley, Paul, Casey | 9: what
8: Kris, Allison, Matt, Adam | 7: David C, David A, Brooke, Jason, Carly, Michael
6: Jordin, Chris R, Blake, Gina, Phil | 5: Elliott, Taylor, Chris, Melissa, Bucky
4: Jessica, Bo, Nadia | 3: Fantasia, Diana, JPL | 2: Vanessa, Clay | 1: Kelly
+Quote Post
hannahdotcom
post Apr 12th 2012, 11:41 AM
Post #5006

Fav. AI7: David Archuleta
Fav. AI8: Kris Allen
Fav. BB14: Ian Terry

QUOTE(*Kiki* @ Apr 12th 2012, 8:47 AM) *

That's not a weird age difference at all! Do your friends not like him or something? lol... I say if you like each other, to go for it! There are married couples with like 10+ years in age difference, so 2 isn't bad at all grin.gif at least in my opinion. Even if the guy is the younger one. lol My sister is dating a guy two years younger than her but you wouldn't even be able to tell the age difference if you didn't know them.

--------------------
IPB Image
survivor faves: S. Fishbach, R. Cesternino, J. Cochran, A. and V. Baskauskas, C. Haskell
idol faves: B. Lewis, D. Archuleta, K. Allen; bb faves: E. Stein, I. Terry, W. Kirby, A. Herren
+Quote Post
*Kiki*
post Apr 12th 2012, 1:57 PM
Post #5007

QUOTE(hannahdotcom @ Apr 12th 2012, 6:41 PM) *

That's not a weird age difference at all! Do your friends not like him or something? lol... I say if you like each other, to go for it! There are married couples with like 10+ years in age difference, so 2 isn't bad at all grin.gif at least in my opinion. Even if the guy is the younger one. lol My sister is dating a guy two years younger than her but you wouldn't even be able to tell the age difference if you didn't know them.

Actually they don't even know him. They just think that guys at our own age is really immature, so they think it would be like dating a child if he's younger that laughing.gif And I guess me and my friends think that a guy should be older than the girl.
And idk. I guess that even though I like him alot, it just feels weird that he's my sisters age. I've always said that I wouldn't date a guy if he was born later than 1992, and now I've fallen for someone who is born in 1993 pinch.gif

--------------------

I'm beautiful in my way
I was born this way

JOSH GROBAN

9/18/2011

5/28/2013

+Quote Post
Merenwen
post Apr 12th 2012, 2:55 PM
Post #5008

Tre Cool is my hero

Fav. Band: Alice Nine

QUOTE(*Kiki* @ Apr 12th 2012, 5:47 AM) *

Nope it's not. The guy I like is 8 years younger than me. I'm 28 and he's 20. So no it's not. Age is just a number. Just as long as he's legal so you don't get into serious trouble. There's nothing wrong with it. And if someone thinks it is then that's their problem.

--------------------
Daybreak 3/20/13
IPB Image
+Quote Post
Kayli
post Apr 12th 2012, 4:45 PM
Post #5009

These quotes really reminds me of barback guy...

"If you ignore me, I'll ignore you. If you don't start the conversation, we won't talk. If you don't put in the effort, why should I?"

"The reason I don't talk to you anymore is because I keep telling myself that if you wanted to speak to me, you would."

"If one day you realize I haven't talked to you in a while, it's not that I don't care. It's because you pushed me away and left me there."

^About me ignoring/not talking to him.

"My heart is on my sleeve and that's where it'll stay until the day you're brave enough to walk my way and tell me the things you were too stubborn to say"

^And I just like that one.

Oh and about the age difference, it's not weird at all in general. I'm 21 and thought I might like a 19 year old co-worker and it ended up being too weird for ME. It's just one of those strange "rules" I have for dating. He has to be older than me. I actually prefer them to be a couple years older or more for some reason. Guys that are older usually are more mature in my experience. And I always am like so when I was in middle school, you were in elementary? or something like that. And it's just weird for me lol.

This post has been edited by Kayli: Apr 12th 2012, 4:50 PM

--------------------

And you be the reason
I'll be the rhyme
We've both got way too much ahead
To worry 'bout what we've left behind
+Quote Post
juniorfan4eva
post Apr 12th 2012, 6:15 PM
Post #5010

LOL I feel the same way, Kayli. I know that 19 and 21 isn't a big deal at all but I need to date someone older. Prom date guy is only 6 months younger than me and I felt weird. That's why I'm scared (this sounds sooosososo dumb but still haha.gif ) I took a year off between high school and university so all of the people will be a year younger than me next year so I'm worried I'll end up liking someone younger roll.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
eileenhawkeye
post Apr 12th 2012, 10:21 PM
Post #5011

Fav. AI4: Carrie Underwood

So I had a teeny crush on this guy who's in two of my classes, so being the creeper that I am, I decided to do a Google Search and I found his twitter. These are some of the tweets:

1. Santa....can I have a hot jock gay boy for Christmas?
2. Just saw a guy wearing orange suspenders...I'm in love
3. @joejonas Marry me?

hahahahah!
I seriously had NO idea that he was gay. LOL.

This is the 2nd time this has happened to me. icecream.gif

--------------------

IPB ImageIPB ImageIPB Image
+Quote Post
hannahdotcom
post Apr 12th 2012, 10:37 PM
Post #5012

Fav. AI7: David Archuleta
Fav. AI8: Kris Allen
Fav. BB14: Ian Terry

QUOTE(eileenhawkeye @ Apr 12th 2012, 11:21 PM) *

So I had a teeny crush on this guy who's in two of my classes, so being the creeper that I am, I decided to do a Google Search and I found his twitter. These are some of the tweets:

1. Santa....can I have a hot jock gay boy for Christmas?
2. Just saw a guy wearing orange suspenders...I'm in love
3. @joejonas Marry me?

hahahahah!
I seriously had NO idea that he was gay. LOL.

This is the 2nd time this has happened to me. icecream.gif

oh my! what a bummer for you!

Since it's a Thursday, I didn't see the guy that I like at all. I thought I might see him at dinner, but I think he was at some study group for this big test he has tomorrow. So tonight, I hung out with two of my friends and I was about to leave because they had to go to bed to wake up early for soccer practice. But then we started talking again & I took my friend's yearbook and started playing the "Find you a boyfriend/Find the jerks/Make up scenarios involving strangers" game. And so then my friend grabbed my friend's computer and brought up this girl's fb and asked me what I thought of her & if I thought she was pretty etc. And I was nice bc I thought it was her friend from hs or something. but no. It was the guy I like's ex-girlfriend.. from freshman year here or soemthing. BLAH. She was sooo pretty. Bleh, I feel so out of his league now because I'm a freakin dork and she is not in the least so I am probably not even his type. Bleck..so depressed.

--------------------
IPB Image
survivor faves: S. Fishbach, R. Cesternino, J. Cochran, A. and V. Baskauskas, C. Haskell
idol faves: B. Lewis, D. Archuleta, K. Allen; bb faves: E. Stein, I. Terry, W. Kirby, A. Herren
+Quote Post
natalietan
post Apr 13th 2012, 12:05 AM
Post #5013

Fav. AI5: Chris Daughtry

I deleted Pat off my facebook in retaliation since he removed me off his twitter as I was having a really bad morning and wrote some nasty things about the bosses. Then I deleted my account in full for now...

Seriously this relationship thing is nothing but destructive to my life. My exams are in less than 2 weeks and here I am fighting with him yet again. It's way worse than Mark, since I've been essentially clinging on to Pat for a good 1.5 years, sad to say. We've hurt each other enough, and this whole week of going through hell he's yet to give me any support and still being a jerk...which I totally regret forgiving him one bit 2 weeks ago. He made me call his office like 4 times but there was no answer. Greatness. So there goes my phone bill texting at flying speed and hating non stop and my whole morning gone before work...

I need to get over him Its probably the only way to save my sanity.

And here he goes sending me another email trying to get me to chill. This is the email in its entirety:

U are absolutely right - I should be more supportive of you when you freak out. Instead I get pissed and u are worse off.

I'm sorry - I'm just not that type of guy. U seem to have issues quite a bit Natalie - not to be mean. But there's this aggression that's always simmering. And u need some comfort or assurance when u freak out - and these are just college courses...

I saw your anger last year and I can see it towards your classmates and boss (granted, they are probably douchebags, but the world is full of douchebags).

But that's neither here nor there. I wish I could be more sympathetic towards you but I don't have the gene in me.

U are very sweet and I love joking with you and talking sports but every other day, it seems you fly off the handle. Not at me, but someone else. I haven't had teenagers that act this stressful and I've taught high school for over 20 yrs.

I'm not knocking u down - I think u are just very high strung and and very emotional. I also think you are under A LOT of pressure from your parents and some of the things they say are so bad to say to anybody, but again, people can be mean.

Best thing is to not let me distract u and get this last stretch done...

Pat

This post has been edited by natalietan: Apr 13th 2012, 12:18 AM

--------------------
+Quote Post
AngelOfMusic8908
post Apr 13th 2012, 1:50 AM
Post #5014

sweet n' sassy Midwestern girl

Fav. AI12: Janelle Arthur
Fav. AI13: Jessica Meuse
Fav. BB16: Nicole Franzel

QUOTE(juniorfan4eva @ Apr 12th 2012, 7:26 AM) *

You are pretty. huggy.gif Anybody that is liking or not liking you based on your looks isn't worth your time anyway. If he doesn't notice you, then screw him. heart.gif

Well, like, he notices me, but he never reacts when I try to flirt with him. And he's single, so I don't know unsure.gif.

--------------------
IPB Image
sig by Brandon
User is online!Profile CardPM
+Quote Post
claysababe
post Apr 13th 2012, 6:56 AM
Post #5015

Fav. AI1: Kelly Clarkson
Fav. AI5: Ace Young
Fav. Idol: Clay Aiken!!

Flirting and dating in general is hard. It is like, even though I can get dates(like from that website lol I haven't had a guy ask me out in person in a long time), the quality of those dates is just meh because there's no connection. It's really hard to find that. sad.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
Kim
+Quote Post
*Kiki*
post Apr 13th 2012, 7:04 AM
Post #5016

QUOTE(juniorfan4eva @ Apr 13th 2012, 1:15 AM) *

LOL I feel the same way, Kayli. I know that 19 and 21 isn't a big deal at all but I need to date someone older. Prom date guy is only 6 months younger than me and I felt weird. That's why I'm scared (this sounds sooosososo dumb but still haha.gif ) I took a year off between high school and university so all of the people will be a year younger than me next year so I'm worried I'll end up liking someone younger roll.gif

I always end up liking someone younger than me, but normally I don't mind because they have only been 1 year younger. But this time I do mind, probably because he's the same age as my sister and her friends laughing.gif Idk, I really like him, but at the same time it just feels weird sad.gif

But actually, I don't even know why I am worrying about this right now - since I don't know when I'll see him again sad.gif

--------------------

I'm beautiful in my way
I was born this way

JOSH GROBAN

9/18/2011

5/28/2013

+Quote Post
juniorfan4eva
post Apr 13th 2012, 10:27 AM
Post #5017

QUOTE(*Kiki* @ Apr 13th 2012, 8:04 AM) *

I always end up liking someone younger than me, but normally I don't mind because they have only been 1 year younger. But this time I do mind, probably because he's the same age as my sister and her friends laughing.gif Idk, I really like him, but at the same time it just feels weird sad.gif

But actually, I don't even know why I am worrying about this right now - since I don't know when I'll see him again sad.gif

If you guys really do have feelings for each other it's not a big deal... my mom is 9 years older than my dad roll.gif whistling.gif And I make fun of her for it now and she just laughs... also a girl at my work is 26 and she was seeing a 19 year old, so just three years isn't really that big of a deal haha.gif Of course unless it really concerns you, but I think if you like him that much it shouldn't be a problem. original.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
AngelOfMusic8908
post Apr 14th 2012, 3:36 AM
Post #5018

sweet n' sassy Midwestern girl

Fav. AI12: Janelle Arthur
Fav. AI13: Jessica Meuse
Fav. BB16: Nicole Franzel

OH MY GOD GUYS omg.gif. Tonight was AMAZING.

I didn't tell you guys this, but I went out to the bar tonight for karaoke. Since I didn't get to go over spring break I jumped at the chance this time.

I saw the one guy that I like that I've known for about a year now. He has the same first name as my best friend (and that's actually how we met, lol). He came later on in the night. I was in the middle of singing "The Right Kind of Wrong" for the second time in a row (for some reason I sang it twice? I don't know). He and I caught up for a bit (since we're an hour apart we catch up anytime we see each other).

NOW FOR THE AMAZING PART. I was going to sing my usual set closer for karaoke, "Don't Stop Believin'". I have wanted to duet that song with a guy for almost 3 years now since I did it as a duet with a really cute guy at a different place in June 2009. Since I've gone to this bar (will be 2 years in December 2012) I've wanted to duet with a guy on this song. And he agreed to do it with me! I asked if he could do harmonies and he said he'd try, but it ended up just being a fun duet. I did get it on video and it'll be uploaded sometime next week. But OMG MY DREAM CAME TRUE heart.gif heart.gif heart.gif.

I almost fell into his arms as I was leaving too. I was giving him a hug since I was leaving and my knee twisted. But thankfully I didn't fall and I got to give him a hug since I don't get to see him much.

--------------------
IPB Image
sig by Brandon
User is online!Profile CardPM
+Quote Post
*Kiki*
post Apr 14th 2012, 4:28 AM
Post #5019

QUOTE(juniorfan4eva @ Apr 13th 2012, 5:27 PM) *

If you guys really do have feelings for each other it's not a big deal... my mom is 9 years older than my dad roll.gif whistling.gif And I make fun of her for it now and she just laughs... also a girl at my work is 26 and she was seeing a 19 year old, so just three years isn't really that big of a deal haha.gif Of course unless it really concerns you, but I think if you like him that much it shouldn't be a problem. original.gif

Thanks I really needed to hear that - and of course you're right, I don't know why I make such a big deal out of it laughing.gif It could be because all of my friends are dating guys that are 8 years older than them, but hey it doesn't have to mean that I should to happy.gif

--------------------

I'm beautiful in my way
I was born this way

JOSH GROBAN

9/18/2011

5/28/2013

+Quote Post
juniorfan4eva
post Apr 14th 2012, 8:02 AM
Post #5020

QUOTE(AngelOfMusic8908 @ Apr 14th 2012, 4:36 AM) *

OH MY GOD GUYS omg.gif. Tonight was AMAZING.

I didn't tell you guys this, but I went out to the bar tonight for karaoke. Since I didn't get to go over spring break I jumped at the chance this time.

I saw the one guy that I like that I've known for about a year now. He has the same first name as my best friend (and that's actually how we met, lol). He came later on in the night. I was in the middle of singing "The Right Kind of Wrong" for the second time in a row (for some reason I sang it twice? I don't know). He and I caught up for a bit (since we're an hour apart we catch up anytime we see each other).

NOW FOR THE AMAZING PART. I was going to sing my usual set closer for karaoke, "Don't Stop Believin'". I have wanted to duet that song with a guy for almost 3 years now since I did it as a duet with a really cute guy at a different place in June 2009. Since I've gone to this bar (will be 2 years in December 2012) I've wanted to duet with a guy on this song. And he agreed to do it with me! I asked if he could do harmonies and he said he'd try, but it ended up just being a fun duet. I did get it on video and it'll be uploaded sometime next week. But OMG MY DREAM CAME TRUE heart.gif heart.gif heart.gif.

I almost fell into his arms as I was leaving too. I was giving him a hug since I was leaving and my knee twisted. But thankfully I didn't fall and I got to give him a hug since I don't get to see him much.

Yayy! That's so exciting w00t.gif Glad you had fun! huggy.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post

456 Pages V « < 249 250 251 252 253 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

-
Lo-Fi Version 81 Time is now: Sep 15th 2014, 11:54 PM

We now accept check/money order donations in addition to online donations via PayPal!  Help us pay for our servers, donate to Neurox Media!  Thanks!
Links: SirLinksalot: Clay Aiken | Celebrity Spider: Clay Aiken