Neurox Media Network: idolforums.com | aikenforums.com | IDF Webmail  
Neurox Media's Clay Aiken Fan Discussion Forums - News, Tours, Events, Photos & Message Board
Neurox Advertising   The banner image below is an ad.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register - It's quick & free! | Resend Validation )    

4756 Pages V « < 4724 4725 4726 4727 4728 > »    ( Goto last unread Go to first unread post )
( Star this topic Star this topic | View starred topics )    Reply to this topicStart new topic
> >>In a Claymate's/Clay fan's mind<<, post your random thoughts here
mrbaconclay
post Mar 13th 2012, 3:55 AM
Post #94501

Group: Members

Fav. AI2: Clay Aiken
Fav. AI11: Jessica Sanchez
Fav. I love 1D & Luke Towler

This week is my last week for me of my winter term in college. Can't wait until Spring Break. original.gif

Too bad Kimi you might not be able to take classes you want in the summer. Oh and nice to meet you and everyone else I haven't meet in here yet. original.gif

This post has been edited by mrbaconclay: Mar 13th 2012, 3:55 AM

--------------------
IPB Image
*Sonya*
Thanks Invisible926 for letting me use your pics.
"In the cookie of life, Clay, my Sisters and my Friends are the chocolate chips"
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
NX AdBot™
post Mar 13th 2012, 3:55 AM

NX Advertisement

Group: Marketing

Subscribe to NX to remove this advertisement post. Help us pay for our servers! Click for subscriber benefits.

vintage rose
post Mar 13th 2012, 10:55 AM
Post #94502

Well, I'm your Vitavigavegivat Girl!
Group Icon

Group: Neurox Media Moderators

QUOTE(kimi @ Mar 12th 2012, 8:43 PM) *

^ Aw, how cute. Gah I still remember when you announced he was born and now he's playing baseball!

I just want to be done with school. So bad. Two weeks left of this quarter, then we have a week off. My last quarter should be the summer quarter, but looks like it might be fall since they aren't offering the classes I need thumbdown.gif. I will be walking in December either way, but that just seems soooo far away. [/rant]

I know! I can't believe he's 5 yrs old already (turned 5 back on Feb. 9th)! He is the smallest kid on either team, it is just too stinkin' cute! haha.gif wub.gif As most of you know, he has Down Syndrome, so he is somewhat small for his age. Heck, some restaurants still think he's under 2 yrs old! Both teams that played on Sunday consist of all special needs kids. It was so nice seeing older (high school) kids there helping them. heart.gif

Here he is batting for the first time...I realize it's difficult to see him, but my phone has a crappy zoom on it, so I didn't want to go in to far. But it helps you to see just how small he is giggle.gif heart.gif He's a good 6 inches or more, shorter than any other (special needs) kid out there. My brother & sis-in-law got him the extra small uniform & he was still swimming in it...

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphoto...774233786_n.jpg

That's a bummer that they don't offer the classes you need in the summer. But, hooray for walking in December! w00t.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
vintage rose
post Mar 14th 2012, 2:57 AM
Post #94503

Group Icon

I'd love to know what I did to my knee. sad.gif pinch.gif I've never had this much pain before! It's only my right knee...left is perfectly fine. It can't be anything serious b/c I can bend it & walk, it's just REALLY sore which causes me to move slowly.

--------------------
+Quote Post
kimi
post Mar 14th 2012, 12:56 PM
Post #94504

Fav. Bands: TBS & MCR

QUOTE(mrbaconclay @ Mar 13th 2012, 1:55 AM) *

This week is my last week for me of my winter term in college. Can't wait until Spring Break. original.gif

Too bad Kimi you might not be able to take classes you want in the summer. Oh and nice to meet you and everyone else I haven't meet in here yet. original.gif

Thanks, and it's nice to meet you too original.gif. It's been a while since we've had a new face around here!
*edit: Now that I think about it, I think I remember you! Sonya + Hello Kitty rings a bell lol. Did you have a different username?

QUOTE(vintage rose @ Mar 13th 2012, 8:55 AM) *

I know! I can't believe he's 5 yrs old already (turned 5 back on Feb. 9th)! He is the smallest kid on either team, it is just too stinkin' cute! haha.gif wub.gif As most of you know, he has Down Syndrome, so he is somewhat small for his age. Heck, some restaurants still think he's under 2 yrs old! Both teams that played on Sunday consist of all special needs kids. It was so nice seeing older (high school) kids there helping them. heart.gif

Here he is batting for the first time...I realize it's difficult to see him, but my phone has a crappy zoom on it, so I didn't want to go in to far. But it helps you to see just how small he is giggle.gif heart.gif He's a good 6 inches or more, shorter than any other (special needs) kid out there. My brother & sis-in-law got him the extra small uniform & he was still swimming in it...

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphoto...774233786_n.jpg

That's a bummer that they don't offer the classes you need in the summer. But, hooray for walking in December! w00t.gif

That is so stinkin' adorable! I have a cousin with Downs and I adore her. She's older than I am, I think she's around 34 now. She doesn't look a day over 18 though lol! Lucky gal. And thank you. I am being impatient lol.

This post has been edited by kimi: Mar 14th 2012, 12:57 PM

--------------------
<< v: Clay on Celebrity Apprentice ~ Sig by me >>
IPB Image
<< R.I.P Michael Jackson, Aunt Patty, Grandma >>
+Quote Post
*~MarMar~*
post Mar 14th 2012, 8:57 PM
Post #94505

Fav. live act: Green Day

I know everyone's all excited about the weather, but actually, it's a little TOO warm for me - I'm all sweaty, my room is super warm, ugh. noexpression.gif

--------------------
[Version: SNL 2004] Last.fm Tumblr Tweet treats!
IPB Image
+Quote Post
Castiel
post Mar 15th 2012, 3:45 PM
Post #94506

I ♥ Billie Joe Armstrong

Fav. SYTYCD2: Travis Wall
Fav. SYTYCD3: Neil Haskell
Fav. TV Shows: SPN & DW

Four Years ago Today:

I travel to my favorite place, NYC to see Clay in Monty Python's Spamalot heart.gif I still remember what it was like to sit in the audience and just enjoy every minute of the hilarious musical. I knew the songs before I saw the show, and it was so hard not to sing along! laughing.gif Clay is made for Broadway! He was so great and funny as Sir Robin.

I really wish he would do another Broadway show, musical or not, he would be great! flowers.gif

--------------------
Doctor Who: 6x01 - The Impossible Astronaut & 6x02 - Day of the Moon
IPB Image IPB Image IPB Image IPB Image
♥ 3/21/14 - Gareth David-Lloyd, 3/22 & 8/24/14 - John Barrowman
6/18 & 11/16/14 - Michael C. Hall, 6/20/14 - Neil Patrick Harris, 8/23/14 - Matt Smith ♥
+Quote Post
*~MarMar~*
post Mar 21st 2012, 12:54 AM
Post #94507

I had the weirdest dream when I took a nap today - apparently my subconscious thought it was 2004, because I dreamed that Clay and Kelly recorded a song with Fefe Dobson (LOL remember her?) and it was AMAZING and everywhere. roll2.gif I was angry when I woke up and realized that Clay was his semi-irrelevant self. haha.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
kimi
post Mar 21st 2012, 6:56 PM
Post #94508

^ roll2.gif That's definitely interesting. The other night I had a dream that Clay and I somehow became like BFFs. I wasn't even like fangirly or anything we were just straight out BFFs lol. huh.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
vintage rose
post Mar 21st 2012, 8:05 PM
Post #94509

Group Icon

QUOTE(*~MarMar~* @ Mar 20th 2012, 10:54 PM) *
I had the weirdest dream when I took a nap today - apparently my subconscious thought it was 2004, because I dreamed that Clay and Kelly recorded a song with Fefe Dobson (LOL remember her?) and it was AMAZING and everywhere. roll2.gif I was angry when I woke up and realized that Clay was his semi-irrelevant self. haha.gif
QUOTE(kimi @ Mar 21st 2012, 4:56 PM) *

^ roll2.gif That's definitely interesting. The other night I had a dream that Clay and I somehow became like BFFs. I wasn't even like fangirly or anything we were just straight out BFFs lol. huh.gif

roll.gif

I am so sore (pinch.gif) & also sad/bummed. (sad.gif) I helped my dad & fiance at our storage unit (throwing junk away/figuring out what needed to come home still/moving stuff to the smaller unit we got) & hung out w/ BFF who is moving back to AZ tomorrow (her hubby comes home from Afghanistan the 1st week of April).

--------------------
+Quote Post
mrbaconclay
post Mar 22nd 2012, 1:51 AM
Post #94510

Fav. AI11: Jessica Sanchez
Fav. I love 1D & Luke Towler

Can't believe it's Spring and it's been snowing all day and is still snowing right now. shocked.gif

Here is video I took right outside of my house this evening.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XDrifDaIC_M...mp;feature=plcp

--------------------
IPB Image
*Sonya*
Thanks Invisible926 for letting me use your pics.
"In the cookie of life, Clay, my Sisters and my Friends are the chocolate chips"
+Quote Post
*~MarMar~*
post Mar 22nd 2012, 11:34 PM
Post #94511

QUOTE(mrbaconclay @ Mar 22nd 2012, 2:51 AM) *

Can't believe it's Spring and it's been snowing all day and is still snowing right now. shocked.gif

Here is video I took right outside of my house this evening.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XDrifDaIC_M...mp;feature=plcp

Ugh, I'm jealous. Not of the snow, but the cold. It's so hot in my house. thumbdown.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
*~MarMar~*
post Mar 25th 2012, 2:13 AM
Post #94512

I'm very excited for Clay to be on Watch What Happens Live on Tuesday. Should be good! clayw00t.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
vintage rose
post Mar 26th 2012, 11:56 PM
Post #94513

Group Icon

Stressed.Out. pinch.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
kimi
post Mar 27th 2012, 12:22 AM
Post #94514

My spring break is already super busy. I think my head might explode. And I only get a week off! I don't think I will ever get a chance to breathe. It'll all be worth it in the end, though.

Anyone heard from Yvonne? It's not the same around here! unsure.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
*~MarMar~*
post Mar 27th 2012, 10:27 PM
Post #94515

QUOTE(kimi @ Mar 27th 2012, 1:22 AM) *

My spring break is already super busy. I think my head might explode. And I only get a week off! I don't think I will ever get a chance to breathe. It'll all be worth it in the end, though.

Yeah, where has she been? huh.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
~♥ Yvonne ♥~
post Mar 28th 2012, 3:38 AM
Post #94516

I ♥ Michael Jackson
Group Icon

Fav. Color: Pink

QUOTE(kimi @ Mar 27th 2012, 12:22 AM) *

QUOTE(*~MarMar~* @ Mar 27th 2012, 10:27 PM) *

Yeah, where has she been? huh.gif

I'm here! w00twave.gif
Sorry, I had not been online very much in a while. I have been having some major turmoil in my life. sad.gif
Tonight is the first time I have been on and really had a chance to be on for more than just a few minutes.
I will be here more often now that I got a thorn out of my side. happy.gif
It's good to see ya'll are doing good and still dropping in to check on each other and all the Clay activity. I'm loving CA aka Celebrity Apprentice aka Clay Aiken. w00twave.gif
Now I gotta go back a few pages and catch up on all that I've missed.

Love ya'll & I sure did miss ya'll... huggy.gif heart.gif wub.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
vintage rose
post Mar 28th 2012, 1:02 PM
Post #94517

Group Icon

QUOTE(~♥ Yvonne ♥~ @ Mar 28th 2012, 1:38 AM) *

I'm here! w00twave.gif
Sorry, I had not been online very much in a while. I have been having some major turmoil in my life. sad.gif
Tonight is the first time I have been on and really had a chance to be on for more than just a few minutes.
It's good to see ya'll are doing good and still dropping in to check on each other and all the Clay activity. I'm loving CA aka Celebrity Apprentice aka Clay Aiken. w00twave.gif

I'm sorry to hear some stuff is going on, but happy to know you are still doing ok. I was starting to worry about ya too! huggy.gif

Really looking forward to my trip to San Diego this weekend to see my really good friend. happy.gif She has Spina Bifida just like me & she's been having shunt issues (which can be VERY serious for those of us w/ SB) & she needs a "sitter" while her parents are at work. So i figured, "What the heck, I'll go down & see her!" heart.gif (Even though it's a 2-3 hr drive). The issues aren't serious enough for a hospital stay yet, thank God...but she still needs someone near when her parents aren't there.

Can't wait for Friday either! w00t.gif Spending the day in Hollywood w/ my fiance & that night we're seeing Uncle Kracker again (saw him back on 2/25 in Indio). heart.gif grin.gif (our song is "Smile" by Uncle Kracker)

--------------------
+Quote Post
Castiel
post Mar 28th 2012, 4:57 PM
Post #94518

I ♥ Billie Joe Armstrong

Fav. SYTYCD2: Travis Wall
Fav. SYTYCD3: Neil Haskell
Fav. TV Shows: SPN & DW

QUOTE(~♥ Yvonne ♥~ @ Mar 28th 2012, 4:38 AM) *

I'm here! w00twave.gif

Hey Yvonne w00twave.gif

It's good to know that you are back and that whatever was troubling you is now gone. flowers.gif

I've been enjoying CA also and I'm so glad that he's made it this far! clayhappy.gif heart.gif

--------------------
Doctor Who: 6x01 - The Impossible Astronaut & 6x02 - Day of the Moon
IPB Image IPB Image IPB Image IPB Image
♥ 3/21/14 - Gareth David-Lloyd, 3/22 & 8/24/14 - John Barrowman
6/18 & 11/16/14 - Michael C. Hall, 6/20/14 - Neil Patrick Harris, 8/23/14 - Matt Smith ♥
+Quote Post
vintage rose
post Mar 29th 2012, 5:18 PM
Post #94519

Group Icon

Ugh, allergies...go away please! pinch.gif I want to BREATHE! noexpression.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
vintage rose
post Mar 29th 2012, 9:55 PM
Post #94520

Group Icon

I have no voice...awesome! That was awfully quick blink.gif I had a voice this morning & by 5 o'clock this evening, it was gone! wacko.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post

4756 Pages V « < 4724 4725 4726 4727 4728 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

-
Lo-Fi Version 83 Time is now: Dec 22nd 2014, 11:12 AM

We now accept check/money order donations in addition to online donations via PayPal!  Help us pay for our servers, donate to Neurox Media!  Thanks!
Links: SirLinksalot: Clay Aiken | Celebrity Spider: Clay Aiken